Looking to increase the curb appeal, energy efficiency and re-sale value of your home?
Replacing your homes siding can drastically change the look and first impression of any home.
Siding on your home creates a barrier that increases the beauty, value, safety and durability of the dwelling. At Affordable Home Remodeling we offer superior products from reputable manufacturers/distributors with solid warranties.
Not sure if your home needs new siding? Call to schedule a free consultation.
James Hardie, Certainteed, and more
• Horizontal or vertical lap
• Panels or individual pieces
• Shapes or shingles added for decorative appearance
• Stone or brick accents
• Profile, exposure, and thickness
Does the existing siding need to be removed and disposed of?
Do I need a new vapor barrier? If so, what kind of vapor barrier is best for me?
• Window trim is usually part of a window replacement job
• Will need to be addressed at the time of siding installation or replacement
• Fibercement – can be primed and ready to paint or factory painted in about 20 colors
• Vinyl – available in 12-20 different colors depending on brand
• Wood – usually primed or clear and ready to paint or stain
As an Energy Trust of Oregon trade ally, we can help you access cash incentives to make it easier to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
825 NE Division St Gresham OR. 97030 - 503.489-2130
Copyright © 2014 Affordable Home Remodeling. All Rights Reserved.
Website built by Affordable Small Business Website Development