About Affordable Home Remodeling
• Better Business Bureau
• Angie’s List – Award Winner
• Energy Trust of Oregon
• Oregon Remodelers Association
• Certified Remodeling Specialist
• EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
We strive to provide our customers with comfort, conservation and savings by using the best practices to install energy efficient windows, siding, doors in their homes.
Affordable Home Remodeling has been in business since 1994. In the course of time, we have enhanced our window and door expertise to better serve customers throughout the Portland Metro & Vancouver area.
Over the years, we have worked to fine tune our operations, trying to streamline and keep our overhead costs as low as possible so that we can continue to offer our customers quality products at an affordable price. It is also important to us to keep up to date on the latest products and installation methods so we can help our customers make their homes more energy efficient and comfortable for years to come.
Looking ahead, our goal is to continue to grow Affordable Home Remodeling as a leader in exterior remodeling and energy efficiency. We will continue to keep ourselves informed by staying connected to our trade organizations and as members of the Energy Trust of Oregon. Most importantly, providing our customers with quality products, high standards of service, at an affordable price will continue to be our main goal.
- AHR prides itself with a great team of employee installers. Our crews are experienced and very skilled.
- Ben, our on-site advisor, has been assisting property and home owners in energy efficient remodeling for over 40 years. Ben’s complimentary product reviews and expertise, as well as comprehensive estimates, can put your project on the right track.
- In the office we have Ari, a fantastic, professional manager that coordinates all appointments, orders, scheduling, installs, and invoicing.
- Chuck, the owner/president, has a long history in construction & equipment. He prides himself on making sure the customer is happy and satisfied with a job done right.